Having radically enhanced handling capabilities at London Oxford Airport in recent years, Oxfordjet has launched a new incentive deal to transcontinental operators to consider the UK’s leading new FBO����when accessing London. Oxfordjet’s ‘150’ Deal is offered to first time visitors from North America and guarantees the lowest costs for access to the capital by private jet. A package offering airport costs, hire cars, chauffeur cars, five star hotels and even optional helicopter shuttles to or from the city centre all tie-in with flat rates at US Dollar or UK Sterling costs starting from US$150 (£100) per unit, trip, day or week.
Compared with other ‘London’ alternatives, Oxfordjet offers the lowest cost aircraft parking rates, having recently constructed a further 17,800m2 (4.4 acres) of apron. Indeed compared with some alternatives, for the same costs of parking a Global or Gulfstream for more than two days, one can both park at Oxford and have a helicopter shuttle in or out of the city centre at a lower cost. New hangarage is also available for secure housing for aircraft up to Lineage or Airbus A318 size. Most of the larger transatlantic types including the Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 and Globals can comfortably utilise London Oxford’s 1552m runway, built in 2007, whilst opening hours are notably better than several London options.
Oxfordjet Manager, David Surley, highlighted ‘We are beginning to see more transatlantic traffic today since we enhanced ground services to cater for the larger jets, but there is still a tendency for those to stick with the commercial hubs when here they have a far swifter and easier experience at notably lower costs, yet with no compromise at all on level of service. This incentive deal is to get some of those transatlantic operators and North American flight planning organisations thinking about London Oxford and giving Oxfordjet a try for the first time’.
The key features of the ‘150����������� deal are:
For US or Canadian-originated and any transatlantic operations (aircraft over 16 tonnes MTOW to G550/Global size), first time visitors, we offer:
The Oxfordjet ‘150’ Deal – Less Pain, More Pleasure!
- Landing fee at just US$150 (£100) – 16-45 tonnes MTOW
- Handling at US$150 (£100) – zero charge for empty positioning
- Parking at US$150 (£100)/day up to a week (longer periods – POA)
- Crew accommodation in Oxford’s five star Randolph Hotel at US$150 (£100)/night incl. breakfast & VAT
- London accommodation in five star comfort for £150/night incl. breakfast & VAT
- Crew Hire Car from US$150 (£100)/week or £15/day (under 5 days) – on-site Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- VIP chauffeur-driven car to/from London – S-Class Mercedes or Phaeton at US$150 (£100)
- Helicopter shuttle option from £1500 to downtown London (The London Heliport or financial district) from 23 minutes – costs less than some other London airport���s daily aircraft parking rates
Lowest London access costs guaranteed, plus:
- Outside congested London Terminal Movement Area (LTMA) airspace for ease of access – no slots, typically just 50 landings/day
- London via M40 highway – fastest London arterial road with least congestion, 1 hr to London���s west end (or 23 mins via helicopter)
- Use of award-winning VIP FBO terminal – www.oxfordjet.com
- Customs & Immigration advance pre-checking for swiftest access
- On-site Challenger, Global, Hawker, Falcon maintenance support
- ARINC ground station at OXF for GLOBALink service
- 06:30 – 22:30 standard hours, 7 days – better than FAB or BQH
Note: Subject to 48 hr pre-notification, room/vehicle availability and valid through to April 2011. UK equiv. Sterling prices as shown apply, airport fees excl. VAT. Offer subject to minimum 500 litres fuel uplift during visit. Second visit, published fees apply. All other services as per published rates. Quote ‘150’ Deal in any correspondence.
To book-in for the ‘150’ Deal, contact Oxfordjet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 1865 290 600